Friday 28 September 2012

OpenWorld 2012 T-2

So, there are 2 days to go before Oracle OpenWorld 2012 begins!  I'm making my final preparations and have built my schedule for the week. 

I'm focuesed on Fusion HCM and Taleo, so highlights for me will include:
  • Fusion Human Capital Management: Overview, Strategy, Customer Experiences, and Roadmap presented by Gretchen Alarcon
  • Talent Management in an Oracle E-Business Suite Coexistence Model 
  • Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager Deep Dive - presented by Mandar and Chitra
  • An Introduction to Oracle Taleo Talent Management Solutions for Small Businesses
  • An Introduction to Oracle Taleo Recruiting Solutions
.... and of course all the new announcements that are bound to come out during the week.

I'll also be attending the Oracle EMEA Partner Appreciation Reception as part of the Oracle Partner Network Exchange @ Openworld

Not forgetting, of course, the Annual Oracle ACE Dinner at the St. Francis Yacht Club!

I will be posting daily update.

No comments:

Post a Comment